ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER THAT WILL EMPOWER YOU TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OTHERS’ LIVES?
We seek people interested in making an impact, becoming role models, and providing support in our efforts to eliminate racism and empower women and girls.
We strive to foster a positive and efficient work environment to encourage job satisfaction and employee retention. We are committed to the personal and professional development of our team. We offer competitive wages and benefits and intentionally seek a diversified team.
THE YWCA OF THE SAUK VALLEY IS LOOKING FOR MISSION-DRIVEN PEOPLE!
We are looking for YOU! If you regularly demonstrate our core leadership values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility and Community Outreach, then join us on a mission. If you practice our racial justice values of Respect, Acceptance, Understanding and Appreciation, then join us on a mission.
COME WORK FOR US!
Generous paid time off, plus 11 paid holidays each year.
Medical coverage with a portion of the premium paid by the YWCA. Dependent coverage is available via pre-tax payroll deduction.
Optional dental, medical, and dependent care.
After two years of employment, a retirement fund that contributes an equivalent of 5 percent monthly with no required employee contribution! An additional 2 percent is contributed by the YWCA Retirement Fund.
Because we are mission-driven, client-centered, an excellent employer and a committed community partner, all of our employees are expected to uphold the following core values and performance standards:
- Customer Service: We treat our customers with culturally competent courtesy and respect, and react with urgency and sensitivity to their important concerns.
- Social Justice: Collectively and individually, we work to eliminate the effects of racism, sexism, and other oppressions. We help our clients achieve equitable outcomes that prioritize those with multiple barriers in the areas we serve.
- Teamwork: We value individual excellence in the achievement of organizational goals and work effectively as a team.
- Communication: We communicate openly, honestly and accurately. We listen respectfully, solicit feedback, and are open to the suggestions and solutions of others. We acknowledge our superiority and inferiority while communicating, and create a flat structure where power is not front and center in the communication that we engage in.
- Integrity: We are ethical and trustworthy in our business practices and interactions with each other.
- Accountability: We are accountable to each other and our community, and we seek to continuously improve the quality of service we provide to our clients.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter to the YWCA of the Sauk Valley. Please include the position title you’re applying for in the email subject line or in the body of your material.
The mailing address for the YWCA is:
YWCA of the Sauk Valley
412 First Avenue
Sterling, Il. 61081
Questions? Contact us at 815.625.0333.