The Cooperate Ladder Can Be Climbed In Heels
The ywCareer Connection offers services to women to help them get an edge in their job search. The following services are offered:
- Career Closet: First impressions do count. Visit our Career Closet and we will help you select an outfit that will help you make great first impressions when you meet employers. If you get a job, we can help with up to a week’s worth of clothing.
- Resume Assistance: Showcase your talents and shine! Let us help you learn how to create resumes that will impress employers and land interviews.
- Job Search Support: Let us help you make the most of your job search by learning job search techniques such as how to complete applications that will be sure to impress employers. We also have job listings from area employers available for your review.
- Practice Interviews: Make the best impression possible! Schedule a practice interview with us today. Our interviews simulate the “real” interview experience so that when you meet potential employers you will be ready to impress.
- Resource Information: We can help you with things like obtaining high-quality child care, community resources, sexual harassment and other important things every working woman should know about.
- On-Job-Survival: Learning how to survive on the job can be trickier than you might think! Let us teach you some tricks of the trade to help make your newfound employment last.
- Education: We are available to present workshops on job search to community groups and classes. Presentations can be customized to meet the needs of your population. Let us help you help your group.
Schedule your appointment today by calling (815) 625-0333.