Finding a job can be more difficult than people anticipate. It is estimated that for every 20 job applications a person turns in, they can expect to receive only one opportunity to interview for a job. Let us help you make the most out of every opportunity you receive.
Making a first impression is important. In job hunting, it is key to landing the right job. In our Empowerment Center, we offer a variety of services to help women obtain or increase their level of employment. Our services include:
- Practice interviews-see yourself through the eyes of an employer.
- Assistance with creating professional resumes and cover letters, and completing job applications.
- Searching for jobs through listings and the internet, as well as referrals to employment agencies and businesses.
- Information about the opportunities available to increase your level of education and training.
- FREE career clothing for women; suits, dresses, pants, shirts, shoes, purses, and more.
The YWCA Empowerment Center provides a warm and pleasant place to connect with opportunities. We know that when you have the information you need and the confidence in yourself, that the possibilities for a bright future are endless. Every woman is different and within them lies the ability to achieve the success they desire. Through our assistance, women are able to make their dreams a reality. All of our services are free and confidential.
To get started on your path to success, please call 815.625.0333, and schedule an appointment today.